Intuitive Consciousness’ online presence consists of the following platforms:
- Intuitive Consciousness Website, User and Customer Accounts
- Intuitive Consciousness Webinars and Online Courses
- Intuitive Consciousness Facebook Page
- Intuitive Consciousness Closed Group for Users and Customers
- Intuitive Consciousness Instagram Account
- Intuitive Consciousness Twitter Account
- Intuitive Consciousness You Tube Page
Intuitive Consciousness’ community includes:
- Intuitive Consciousness staff
- Individuals who view and comment on our website
- Individuals who like, follow and comment on our social media platforms
- Customers of our products
- Participants of our courses
- Users of our resources (both free and purchased)
Intuitive Consciousness’ community is made up of a wide range of people with diverse backgrounds and circumstances, which we value and regard as a great asset. As part of our continued commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, we strive to create an inclusive environment in which all members of our community should expect to be able to thrive, be respected so that they can achieve their fullest potential.
Intuitive Consciousness Community members are expected to ensure that the usage of Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms and resources is carried out in an acceptable, safe, respectful and legally compliant manner.
The purpose of this Policy is to provide all those who use Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms and resources with clear guidance on the acceptable, safe, respectful and legal way in which they can use them.
This Policy is designed to ensure that Intuitive Consciousness can offer the widest possible range of information and resources to our community in a way that is compliant with data security and data protection and is not intended to limit use of Intuitive Consciousness’ services.
This Acceptable Behaviour Policy applies to all our online platforms, and community members or other users of the resources including third party users regardless of geographic location.
While it is impossible to address every possible situation, good judgement should always be applied when using the Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms and resources and which should be used in a responsible and respectful manner. The following highlight areas for attention:
You shall use Intuitive Consciousness’ Resources in accordance with Irish law.
User Access Rights
You may be provided with an Intuitive Consciousness User account and password to access Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms, courses and resources. Please be aware that Intuitive Consciousness retains ownership of all website User accounts, data, services and resources.
Users are responsible for all activities and information accessible through their User accounts. You must ensure that in so far as practicable, that all use of User accounts for which you are responsible conform to this Acceptable Behaviour Policy and does not expose Intuitive Consciousness, its community and other stakeholders to unnecessary risks
Use of Intuitive Consciousness’ Resources
You shall recognise that Intuitive Consciousness’ resources are provided primarily to support learning and personal development and you must behave reasonably in your use of these resources.
You must not undertake or facilitate any activity that could jeopardise in any way, the security (confidentiality and integrity), availability and performance of Intuitive Consciousness’ Resources, or compromise their utility or availability to other Users. See the ‘Unacceptable Online Behaviour’ section, below.
Online Security (in relation to your device that is accessing the platforms and resources)
It is the device owner’s responsibility to ensure that all devices that have access to Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms, resources (including online classes) are protected. You must take reasonable care to ensure that you do not transmit viruses or other malicious software to other Users, their accounts or their devices (via email or social media i.e. spam / phishing). If you suspect that any of Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms, user accounts have been abused or otherwise compromised, for example by a virus, ransomware, trojan, hacked, etc. you must notify Intuitive Consciousness immediately on email@example.com.
Data Privacy and Protection
Unacceptable Use of Intuitive Consciousness’ Platforms and Resources
Unacceptable use of Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms and resources includes behaviour that is threatening, harassing, bullying, defamatory, libelous, illegal, offensive, discriminatory on the grounds of race, disability, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, religion, civil status, family status, membership of the travelling community, socio-economic status, involves theft or fraud including creating , downloading, viewing, storing, sending, transmitting or causing the transmission of any material or images that are abusive, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, or otherwise indecent or illegal.
Further, unacceptable behaviour includes activities using Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms and resources that will:
- intentionally or recklessly use the Intuitive Consciousness name in such a way that either by content or expression brings Intuitive Consciousness into disrepute including online activity that deliberately misrepresents your views as those of Intuitive Consciousness;
- incite hatred;
- advocate or promote any unlawful act;
- be likely to defame, defraud or deceive another person or organisation;
- cause harm, offence, harassment, sexual harassment, bullying, discrimination, victimisation, needless anxiety, or persistent nuisance to others;
- corrupt, destroy or disrupt other users’ data or deny and disrupt services to other users, for example: unnecessary or trivial messages, chain, junk mail or unsolicited bulk or marketing email (spam);
- plagiarise or infringe the copyright, licence terms, trademark or proprietary rights of another person or organisation
Security, Performance and Availability of Intuitive Consciousness Platforms and Resources
Unacceptable behaviour also includes but is not limited to any activity that impacts the performance, availability, and security (confidentiality and integrity) of Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms and resources such as spreading malware, hacking, network tracking (spying), high volume network attacks or scans, using another member’s User account without permission, impersonating another individual and spamming or sending unsolicited emails to other Intuitive Consciousness Community members.
You must not use any Intuitive Consciousness platform or resource to disclose any confidential information (that of Intuitive Consciousness or one of its members) without consent.
Breaches of Policy
Unacceptable use of Intuitive Consciousness platforms or resources can have a significant impact on the availability, performance, and security of the platform and resources. Breaches of this Policy can also have legal, financial, and reputational consequences for Intuitive Consciousness, including, but not limited to, fines.
Breach of this Policy or where a security incident is suspected may result in content being taken down, disconnection of User accounts and being denied access to Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms and resources including the withdrawal of User account privileges and the suspension of a user account.
Unacceptable Online Behaviour
- Other than while performing their duties, Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not knowingly access, download or distribute illegal or inappropriate material, including material that is in any way pornographic, obscene, abusive, racist, libelous, defamatory or threatening to other Intuitive Consciousness Community members.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not engage in any form of online bullying, harassment or other online behaviour, which is illegal or intentionally offends other Intuitive Consciousness Community members or brings the reputation of Intuitive Consciousness into disrepute.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not use the Intuitive Consciousness resources to publish or transmit anything that is libelous or defamatory or is damaging to another computer system.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not deliberately misrepresent your views as those of Intuitive Consciousness’ or any other person or organisation.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not perform any activities which contravene the laws of the State, or the destination country in the case of data being transmitted abroad.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not use Intuitive Consciousness’ resources to infringe the copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights of any person including, by downloading or distributing unlicensed software or other unauthorised materials.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not load or execute unlicensed software or other material on the Intuitive Consciousness’ platforms or resources where this is likely to breach the licensing conditions or other intellectual property rights.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not use Intuitive Consciousness’ resources to infringe the data protection or other privacy rights of any person.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not knowingly introduce any virus, malware or other destructive program or device into the Intuitive Consciousness platforms or to any other Intuitive Consciousness Community member.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not use another Intuitive Consciousness User’s account unless permission is explicitly granted by the account holder or permission is obtained through the Intuitive Consciousness Admin.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any other Intuitive Consciousness User accounts. Attempts at ‘hacking’ may result in criminal prosecution in Ireland or elsewhere.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must refrain from any form of harassment to other members via email, whether through language, frequency or size of messages.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must refrain from sending or forwarding to other users any email that could be considered to contain defamatory, indecent, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate content.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must refrain from forwarding messages to other members originating in a private capacity without the permission of the sender.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not send large mass e-mailings, such as to all members without the appropriate permission from Intuitive Consciousness Admin.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not intentionally represent themselves as somebody else.
- Intuitive Consciousness Community members must not use their accounts to advertise external products not relating to Intuitive Consciousness, to other members.